Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I have mentioned this before and with the way the bb is going right now, I thought I might mention it again for people to ponder. Because we are in one hurting situation here as far as the posts on this bb are going and anyone new who comes here or anyone trying to find information and help on IBS. I personally believe the sheer anger, confusion and misunderstanding of IBS and each other and the tit for tat's should stop or be taken off the bb to email. This bb has its ups and downs and arguements and discussions, but in three years I have been here I don't remember ever seeing quite this much ####. Is that the way we want to be represented or represent ourselves even, to new people coming here or to professionals (and they do) who may be reading the bb and maybe thinking about joining and read this and say that's why we don't work with the internet support groups. I wonder how many eople read and fleed lately or regulars who quitely think they don't want to come here and be any part of this, because I have been thinking that myself lately. This is a support group for IBS first and formost. I won't go into some of the why's right now its messed up, some of that is obvious and some is sheer vent and some is misunderstanding IBS for sure. But there are other reasons as well.Positive energy and positive thoughts, breed positive energy and positive thoughts.negative energy and negative thoughts, breed negative energy and negative thoughts.This is clearly being display on this bb right now.I believe this is important in life and in IBS.It may also be a good thing to remember that this costs Jeff money in regards to bandwith and it may be prudent to try to us the bb as wisely as possible.We seem to be showing our worst colors as a group.certainly our energies could be well spent in other ways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.