Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm new to the board! I'm 20, my name is Amber, I live in the U.S. I saw my Doctor and now I'm considered IBS-D until I can see the GI in mid-October. Thing is next month we're going on a trip to England which I'm really looking forward to! But how do I deal with this there? I know I can take Immodium to prevent it but if that doesn't work then what? We're spending our first 5 nights in London and then a week out in the country! Any help for this problem will be appreciated! From what I know it doesn't sound like there are a lot of public bathrooms there so I'm kind of worried! Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
What have you been told about England? Of course, in the country side they might be few and far between, but most likely yuo will not have a problem anyway! There are pubs and things around that will be fine.In London there are LOADS of public toilets. You will be fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, it's interesting to know that it's the same all over the world as for charging for toilets. I've never seen it done in the U.S. I'm sure I will be fine but it's nice to get the info ahead of time just incase!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.