Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....I live in Chicago and am relatively new to the board.....while I am waiting to accumulate enough money to start the hypnotherapy program on CD....I have been trying to find enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules in Chicago....in numbers of health food stores....all to no avail.....I did call the company today that has started distributing Mintrol/ibs Tabs....which they say came out in November 2001. They said their supply is totally depleted and they have no idea when they will be able to fill any further orders.....then I went online and found something called Pepogest. I ordered three boxes of 60 capsules each....only because I don't want to run out quickly if I find out that they "work" for me as far as the pain/cramps/bloating that I experience.....have any of you had any better luck finding enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules in the stores where you live?....Doug....francisalbertsinatra

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.