Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Epigenetic Emergency Response System

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  carl 
#1 ·
Here is my story. My name is Carl. I started having reasonless diarrhea when I was about 9 years of age. It could have been a little earlier in age because of what was happening to me. I was very thin, because I just did not eat. Even though, I never told my parents about my diarrhea my mother soon noticed I was having it too often to be normal.

My mother took me to the doctor, and he said I had a nervous stomach and said to give me natural teas. In time the tea and concerns for my diarrhea stopped, but the diarrhea itself continued until January 21st 2015. From 1971 to 2015 diarrhea controlled my life, and It affected everything in my life. I started skipping school in the third grade, and as a result my schooling suffered, and I dropped out in the 10th grade. I only had a few trusted friends, and I never thought I would ever have a girlfriend. I started using drugs and drinking alcohol in the 7 grade. I took to alcohol like a fish in water, and by 18 I was an alcoholic. I had injured my back by 19, a ruptured disc, which started me on pain pills. The pain pills made me constipated, which controlled the diarrhea but also caused some of the worst intestinal pains I would ever have.

There is a lot more to my story, but I am not trying to write a book. I only want you to know, I am one of those that understand what it was like to suffer this health problem. At the end of IBS I could not leave home. I was having IBS episodes two to three times a week at any time day or night. I decided, if I could not go out I would work on projects at home.

It was late November 2014 around 9PM when I felt the first signs of an IBS Episode starting. I then knew it was going to be one of those nights. I jumped up a ran to the restroom. I was still sore from the prior episode a few days before. If you have a lot of IBS diarrhea then you know what I mean be still being sore on your backside. After going, I had another problem, I just used the last of the TP, and I knew I was going to use the restroom some more. Within 10 minutes, I was headed to the restroom again. When I was finished, I used some paper. The paper hurt so bad I thought I was going to cry. It was at this time that I thought I would put cold water on my backside to see if it would help with the pain. It was 10 below zero outside, and not much warmer inside which made the water very cold, ice cold. I cleaned myself and went to bed to wait for the next trip to the restroom. However, I found myself waking the next day feeling great from a good night's sleep, and wondering what happened. I never only go to the restroom two times before it stops. I told my what happened, and she too thought it was strange. She even replied, you neve only have two trips to the restroom. I told Julie my wife, the next time I have an IBS episode I would conduct the some things as before to see if the IBS will stop again.

I did not have too long to wait, because two days later I had another IBS episode. I conducted the same as before, and it stopped the IBS after the first trip. After all these years with IBS, noting, I mean nothing had an affect on my IBS. Not only did it stop the diarrhea, within a few minutes all other signs were gone as well. I could not believe it. I did not know it then, but I was about to embark on a journey of discovery that science had no idea it existed. Next Post

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.