Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In one of your posts you said that there is a "son of lotronex". Could you tell me more about this. What phase testing is it up to approximately? etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Onward good question! I had no idea Lotronex had found a significant other!!! Let alone had a possible offspring!
Now how could I have missed this???? Eric???? Splain!!!
BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Onward good question! I had no idea Lotronex had found a significant other!!! Let alone had a possible offspring!
Now how could I have missed this???? Eric???? Splain!!!
BQ

·
Registered
922 Posts
Onward, there is another similar med named "cilansetron" in trials that Eric was probably talking about for IBS/D. They are testing and trying to get approval for Zelnorm for IBS/C. You can look on the 5HT3 BB or the 5HT4 BB listed in the "hop to " box below. Norb

·
Registered
922 Posts
Onward, there is another similar med named "cilansetron" in trials that Eric was probably talking about for IBS/D. They are testing and trying to get approval for Zelnorm for IBS/C. You can look on the 5HT3 BB or the 5HT4 BB listed in the "hop to " box below. Norb

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
That,s the one and you may be able to find a clinical trial on it perhaps depending on where you live.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
That,s the one and you may be able to find a clinical trial on it perhaps depending on where you live.

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
there are several (and perhaps better) meds in the works I think for the different subtypes of IBS. As information comes out I expect Jeff will set up forums here. tom

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
there are several (and perhaps better) meds in the works I think for the different subtypes of IBS. As information comes out I expect Jeff will set up forums here. tom

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ah Cilansetron! I remember this. I thought there was something newer & obviously from what Tom says there will be.
Cool, research is what we want.BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ah Cilansetron! I remember this. I thought there was something newer & obviously from what Tom says there will be.
Cool, research is what we want.BQ

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the very useful information. There seems to be quite a few drugs in the pipeline for IBS. Cilansetron sounds promising.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the very useful information. There seems to be quite a few drugs in the pipeline for IBS. Cilansetron sounds promising.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts