Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Hello Sito and welcome - I tried to do a bit of research on this person and can find very little other than the site selling products - nothing about his credentials, patient results, or clinical work. Perhaps someone will have heard of him, but this is the first I have heard of him. Michael Mahoney has been affilitated with the IBS sufferers here on this BB since 1998 and has a very good reputation for helping many many individuals with their IBS and has a proven protocol that is effective with the vast majority of folks who have used it. All the best to you in your journey to feeling better, no matter what path you choose.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya, thanks for your reply.Yes, I could not find on this guy on the web either but I eventually downloaded the sessions from Amazon. They're very cheap but probably not worth the money. The production is pretty bad, bad sound quality, sometimes you hear that noise a mobile phone causes in an amp when it's trying to find network and it's generally not very good ;-) To be honest though I did not like the sample bot from Mike Mahoney very much either but I have now for a couple of weeks daily done a 20 or so minute meditation that I downloaded from another source on the web. It's not specifically designed for IBS but for general relaxation. It might be my imagination but I think things have slightly improved. In any case, even if it does not cure my IBS, taking 20 minutes of your time each day and dedicate them to relaxation cannot really do any harm ;-)
Hello Sito and welcome - I tried to do a bit of research on this person and can find very little other than the site selling products - nothing about his credentials, patient results, or clinical work. Perhaps someone will have heard of him, but this is the first I have heard of him. Michael Mahoney has been affilitated with the IBS sufferers here on this BB since 1998 and has a very good reputation for helping many many individuals with their IBS and has a proven protocol that is effective with the vast majority of folks who have used it. All the best to you in your journey to feeling better, no matter what path you choose.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I know about Erick Brown after doing some extensive research over the last few days. The information did not come from "Erick Brown". In fact he never answered my query about his credentials that I posted to his facebook page. Instead he removed my posts. Not a good sign.

I learned today that Erick Brown is really Joel Thielke. For some reason he has created a 2nd identity online and will not respond to just the basic question about his certification that he claims he holds. There are records under Joel Theilke however.

Here is an email I received from a reputable website " unk.com" that knows all about him, most of which is not favorable from their stand point:

<<Many thanks for your email. We definitely don't sell any of Erick Brown's mp3s on our site - in fact we only sell products that we have made personally. You'll see from our About Us page (http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/help-center/about-us) that four experienced and fully qualified therapists work on every product that we make.

We did become aware of "Erick Brown" towards the end of 2011 on a legal matter (he was using our hypnosis scripts and passing them off as his own work) and I would advise that in the course of my investigations into "Erick", I discovered that his real name is Joel Thielke. He also sells products using his real name (Joel Thielke), Motivational Hypnotherapy (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motivational-Hypnotherapy) and several company names including SDH Productions, Hypnosis & Subliminal LLC and Hypnosis Subliminal LLC. >>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.