Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
I have been using Esdifan for only a few days now, but I do have to say that it seems to be working. I want to use it for a while longer before I say that my D is absolutely under control, and, without JINXING myself, the D seems to be gone for now. As a matter of fact, last night I had Taco Bell and so far, this morning I feel fine. I'll have to see how it goes within the next few days, but I think if you have a problem with D, you should definitely give this a shot. It seems from the research I have done on the ingredients in Esdifan, it seems to have less of a chance of side effects and drug interactions than even Immodium. Well, that's it for now. I'll keep you posted on how things go.

· Registered
45 Posts
Well this is day 3 and so far the "D" seems to be gone, in fact I may be a little on the "C" side so I might have to lower the amount I am taking. You know, there seems to be a few people on this board that dismiss everything that's out there as "garbage" or "a waste of money". I don't think it is fair that people condemn a product without first trying it or knowing much about it. For instance, I have taken calcium before, which did nothing but upset my stomach, but I know for a fact, it has helped many people. So, I'm not going to go on this board and condemn calcium just because it didn't work for me. I'm not saying this stuff is the "cure all" for everyone and I haven't been taking it long enough to say it's going to be the answer for me either, but I think we shouldn't post negative things about this product because it may discourage people who may actually benefit from it, which is not fair to people who are thinking of trying it, or the company who makes the product. All I'm saying is I think we should be open minded about new products and not condemn them right away. I've only taken this product for three days and I have eaten spicy foods which is always a trigger for me. I have not taken any Immodium in three days and so far, no "D". Who knows, maybe this will be the new calcium for some people. Good luck and I hope other people find relief.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.