Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
317 Posts
d-free,Thanx for posting regarding Esdifan. How long have you been using it? Do you have to take 6 capsules with every meal or a certain amount as a preventative?It is wonderful that you are experiencing relief. How long did it take to work and how much do you buy a month.I would really be interested in trying this.

· Registered
317 Posts
d-free,Thanx for answering! Were you on meds prior to trying Esdifan? I take Bentyl and Lomotil at least twice a day and sometimes 3 times mine is so bad. Were you this bad? If I don't take the meds, I have no control of the "D".Thanx again for your help.

· Registered
317 Posts
My Esdifan product has arrived, but I have not started it yet. I am still taking Bentyl and Lomotil and wanted to know if it was ok to take the Esdifan along with it.Those of you on the product, how is it going?Thank you for the update.

· Registered
317 Posts
I'm on day two of the Esdifan and I'm ok so far, but I have been experiencing a bit of "C" prior to taking the Esdifan, so I have to see what happens. I had to use an enema to get the poop out yesterday, but maybe this product won't constipate me. It will be interesting. I have always had chronic "D" prior to the last couple of weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.