Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had diarrhea episodes since I was a kid. I have tried everything, including purchasing products from all over the world (wasting thousands of dollars!). I finally found a natural product that actually works! It stops the diarrhea quickly when I have episode and it prevents it if I take 6 capsules with a meal with food that usually triggers diarrhea. My episodes used to be weeks at a time. Now its about an hour and its over. This product has changed my life and I no longer spend my time worrying where the closest bathroom is when I leave the house! It is sold on different sites across the internet, even Amazon.com. You can do a search for Esdifan online and you should find someone who sells it.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been using Esdifan for 3 years. I only take the 6 capsules with the meals that I believe will trigger a flare up. Sometimes when I feel the gurgling during or after a meal, I will take 6 capsules to be sure I don't have a problem. It is completely natural and non toxic so you can't take too many.It depends on how bad a flare up is to say how quickly it works. When I first started taking it, I took 6 capsules 3 times a day for 3 days and it let my body calm down and start healing itself. Now I only need 1 bottle per 1 or 2 months, but they have a deal on their website for buy 2 get 1 free so it is really not that expensive, especially compared to the other (so called) cures on the internet. Their website is www.esdifan.com

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Esdifan has been on the market for 3 years since thats when I found it on the internet (spending hours researching for help). It may have just recently started picking up some steam and thats why you are seeing it more. I would never take drugs for diarrhea since even just imodium causes me problems. From my understanding and the information and studies I looked up, zeolite is a natural mineral that has never been shown to be toxic at any level or cause reactions to anyone. It has been used in Europe for years and even used by the russians at chernobyl to help the people after the accident there to remove all the toxins and poisons from their bodies. I think that was in the 70's. I too was concerned about trying another product after all of the flops I came accross through the years (and paid for). No one told any of you that you had to try it. It works for me and I was just trying to share information with what is working for me. If you want to be negative about the information than feel free to continue to suffer with your diarrhea but stop complaining that you tried everything.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right on Plexx. If anything, you would think that the makers of DA-IBS are the ones who own this board since people keep pushing the digestive advantage product which is just basically taking Acidophilus that has been around forever and if it had been such a great "cure" for IBS, doctors would have been pushing it since it was first discovered. Its amazing that you try and help others who are suffering with the same problem as you and immediately get discounted as a scam. Isn't giving good information what this board is all about? I guess everyone should have discounted everything you guys said when you first joined the board (ebbie and sage). It's not really fair to place judgement this way. I guess you could call it "newbie" discrimination. Maybe when I have been on the board 10 years my opinion will finally matter.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had just found out about the board and never knew it existed. I have been dealing with IBS my whole life and I realized that calcium was helpful by myself through reading studies and such. Probiotics never helped me. They always made me worse. I wish I would have found the board earlier and been able to save me the time of all of the research and experimenting with things that I have done. Esdifan is by no means a "cure" but it has helped me tremendously and let me go out to eat again without having to run home and it stops my episodes which used to be weeks at a time and is now only an hour or 2. Hopefully it will help others as well, but as we all know, nothing works for everyone. I am going to email the company that makes Esdifan and tell them about the board. Maybe they will do the same thing with samples. I want them to be successful and stick around so I don't have to start over with finding something that works for me again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.