Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

· Registered
317 Posts
I'm on day two of the Esdifan and I'm ok so far, but I have been experiencing a bit of "C" prior to taking the Esdifan, so I have to see what happens. I had to use an enema to get the poop out yesterday, but maybe this product won't constipate me. It will be interesting. I have always had chronic "D" prior to the last couple of weeks.

· Registered
10 Posts
I posted an article on Esdifan a few days ago and I don't know what happened to it.
Anyway, I wanted to tell people that it works really well for me and I barely have any bowel left. Due to so many surgeries I only have 38 inches of small bowel left. I don't have any large bowel. Needless to say, I have a problem absorbing. Not only that I was constantly emptying my ostomy pouch. If it will work for me, it will work for anyone.I don't use it all day long because it is too expensive for me. However, I take 6 capsules at night so that I can get a better sleep. Thanks to Esdifan I don't have to get up during the night near as often as before. I never thought I'd ever find anything to help me like that. I'm very grateful!! To me it's a miracle product.The article that I read says that there are no side effects to it and it works well with any medication.To the person that thinks that those of us who have talked about our experiences are employees of Esdifan, you are wrong. The company doesn't work like that. They sell to pharmacies only.

· Registered
139 Posts
I'm skeptical because you never know who is posting about this product for the company. I've tried everything from bentyl, levsin and calcium and had no luck. I still have good luck with immodium and i might try this esdifan to see how it may help. At this point i have nothing to lose

· Registered
441 Posts
Yeah- we all jump to read the posts that say "cured"...but let's not be so harsh folks.D-free has been on here since February...so before you judge...maybe read some other posts byt his person.I know when I first found a good balance with fiber...I almost felt cured...but soon enough I learned that it helped symptoms but did not cure me! Questran too, helps symptoms as does calcium.It's hard to know who is selling and who isn't..and there is a product webt site here isn't there?Seems most people on here are fairly intelligent..some desperate for sure...so my only other editorial here, is if you do want to try something new...make sure it won't interact with what you are taking, and for god's sake, don't spend a ton of money on it at first.Jeanne

· Registered
46 Posts
I would like to try this Esdifan, and I've found it online, but does anyone know which stores sell it? Has anyone found that it causes any problems with prescription medications that they are taking? I've tried calcium tablets, and had some problems with it and my medicine for irregular heartbeat, and I know that Esdifan does have calcium.

· Registered
10 Posts
Go to the site http://www.esdifan.com. It has excellent information on this product plus testimonials from happy customers. I've tried it and I was absolutely amazed at how it helped me. I only have a tiny bit of any bowel left, so I was always emptying my ostsomy. When I take Esdifan, it slows it down immensely. I never thought I'd ever find anything that would help me. It really DOES work with no side effects. Read the site I've given you, plus put "Esdifan" in your browser and you will find several other articles on it. I have complete faith in this product, and NO, I don't sell it. This is just my honest opinion as a user.

· Registered
10 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Catalina:I would like to try this Esdifan, and I've found it online, but does anyone know which stores sell it? Has anyone found that it causes any problems with prescription medications that they are taking? I've tried calcium tablets, and had some problems with it and my medicine for irregular heartbeat, and I know that Esdifan does have calcium.
I posted earlier that CVS Pharmacies in the U.S. sells this product. I hope this helps.

· Registered
139 Posts
I guess I might as well try this product because I haven't had any success with any other product! I do get alittle leary though when I see a new product being "praised" about on this board by a bunch of new members. It makes me wonder if they work for the company

· Registered
10 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sage1989:I guess I might as well try this product because I haven't had any success with any other product! I do get alittle leary though when I see a new product being "praised" about on this board by a bunch of new members. It makes me wonder if they work for the company
Sage, go to http://www.Esdifan.com and check out their article on employees. You will see that the only employees they have are the people that go around to pharmacies to get them to sell the product in their stores. They don't have individual sellers like most herb companies. Even if they did have individual sellers, it would be a shame to refuse to try something that has proven to work just because the person is selling them. Any herbal company that I've ever bought from has always had a money-back guarantee anyway, so don't worry in the future if you do come across someone that is selling something that you think will work for you. I hope this helps.

· Registered
33,934 Posts
It should work similar to the old Kaopectate before they switched to Bismuth like Pepto Bismol.I liked the old Kaopectate. The clays in these things are what makes it work. I think by soaking up the excess water sort of thing. Maybe also binding up bacteria for acute problems. I'm not sure if anyone has a definitive on why they work, but they have been in use for this a long time.It has calcium in it to and some peope get good results with calcium alone in controlling diarrhea.K.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.