Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so dizzy and lightheaded this morning. I think that's what caused it. Must've dehydrated me so much during my sleep that now I'm dizzy. I'm forcing the fluids and hope I feel better soon. Just wanted to share. Back to work now....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Never Bentyl but I have taken Dicyclomine Which I think is the same thing. Dizzy aint the word. I really started tripping. my pupils flared up, I started seeing red spots on my hands, And im suprised I didnt chip a toothe from grinding my teeth. Than I started panicking cause I thought I was having an alergic reaction and my throat was going to close up.The doc put me on pamine after that ordeal

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Yes I have and I only do when I am desparate. It is a horrible next day for me because I can't wake up and I feel dizzy too and dehydrated. Last week I took some at night and my joints in my hands hurt also. I figured it was from the dehydration but I am not sure. If I take it during the day the most I will get is a dry mouth but at night is a whole different feeling from it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This sucks. I'm never taking it before bed again! I just can't seem to feel better. I hope it ends soon, it certainly makes working difficult.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts