Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad you are reading this post. I have had IBS - D for about 8 years and only recently has it been so bad that I've had to miss school/work. This recent bout also brought on serious anxiety attacks and depression. I started posting on this site when this was happening looking for some help. Well I went to a holistic doctor (I think that's what they're called), the kind that believe in natural medicines instead of prescription drugs.Anyway, I just had to come here and post the results of my doctor visit. I was so depressed a couple of months ago and felt desperate. This doctor has literally saved my life and my career because I can actually finish school and become a teacher.Here is what he prescribed and it has worked miracles. I have NO pain, NO bloating/gas, NO diarrhea. As long as I keep up this regimen, my digestive track is normal:I take two organic capsules after every meal. They are called Integris Paragon pills. The capsules are a mix of natural, organic ingredients such as garlic, kelp, peppermint leaf, etc. (too many to list).I take four drops of Castro Oil (yes, Castro Oil) in a spoonful of peanutbutter. The peanutbutter is just to make the Castro Oil tolerable. You can take the Castro Oil all alone if you can handle it. If you look this up on the net it will say that it induces diarrea but that is only in large amounts, hence only the four drops a day. This kills the bad bacteria in your digestive track.Only when things are really bad: I combine the above treatments with a mixed cup of Aloe Vera juice and water once a day.This has all worked miracles for me! My IBS was the worst it has ever been a couple of months ago and thought that I would have to drop out of school. I don't have the symptoms anymore and my anxiety has completely disappeared! Please try this! I know how much despair and hopelessness this disease brings and I wanted to post this so it may help at least one person out there who is suffering.I hope this helps! You can find Castro Oil anywhere and it is very cheap and one bottle will last you a long time. I haven't been able to find the organic pills anywhere on the net but there is a phone number on my bottle that I call and get it whole sale: 1-888-737-7307 (about $35.00)Aloe Vera Juice is available anywhere and is also inexpensive. Oh, and I've also given up caffeine. That was the hardest part of this regimen but whatever works right? I have not had to give up ANY foods whatsoever. Mexican food and dairy were my worst enemies but I can eat whatever I want as long as I'm taking these medicines. I'm not trying to say that I'm a doctor or that I know it all. This may not work for some but it works for me and I wanted to share with you. Please AT LEAST try it! What have you got to lose?Melissa PS. If you try it, please post your results here. I would love to know if this works for others. The results are fairly quick (two-three days).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have kind of taken the same route. I was in really bad shape a month ago but I started aloe juice and I take something for circulation and a pill that puts good bacteria back into your gut. I'm not 100% yet but I hope I will be. I still have to take immodium sometimes. I wish more people would go the natural route instead of all the #### doctors are trying to pump down us. I'm glad you feel better. I think sucess stories like ours give people hope.Kari Jo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you for sharing your experience with others. How long did it take for this treatment to take effect and alleviate your IBS and how long has it persisted ? Please post your reply here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts