Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
693 Posts
Many people here state that they have multiple health problems but I don't think they all mean that they have them because of also having IBS. Sometimes I think it is more like ,Gee, I am dealing with this lousy IBS and I also have a,b&c etc. Then someone might respond 'Me Too'. I really don't see how that confuses the issues if IBS.

· Registered
693 Posts
Many people here state that they have multiple health problems but I don't think they all mean that they have them because of also having IBS. Sometimes I think it is more like ,Gee, I am dealing with this lousy IBS and I also have a,b&c etc. Then someone might respond 'Me Too'. I really don't see how that confuses the issues if IBS.

· Registered
693 Posts
I just don't get what the big problem is here. You don't want anyone saying "Yeah,me too" to anything they might have that someone else has because they might not know what they are talking about ? Or that they are wallowing in self pity ? What exactly are we suppose to talk about. Not all of us are scientists or doctors. I really don't see alot of cases of people trying to diagnose others here. Seems to me that most are coming to this BB to share their experiences hoping to find someone who may have something similar and may have found some relief for.And where do you find people blaming every ailment they have on IBS? I think it is that some may have IBS and many other things also. Whether there is a connection or not what is the harm in discussing this ? Why can't you just take whatever information you find useful and just ignore all the things that bother you?

· Registered
693 Posts
I just don't get what the big problem is here. You don't want anyone saying "Yeah,me too" to anything they might have that someone else has because they might not know what they are talking about ? Or that they are wallowing in self pity ? What exactly are we suppose to talk about. Not all of us are scientists or doctors. I really don't see alot of cases of people trying to diagnose others here. Seems to me that most are coming to this BB to share their experiences hoping to find someone who may have something similar and may have found some relief for.And where do you find people blaming every ailment they have on IBS? I think it is that some may have IBS and many other things also. Whether there is a connection or not what is the harm in discussing this ? Why can't you just take whatever information you find useful and just ignore all the things that bother you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.