Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
644 Posts
I probably shouldn't ask, but what does Scotty mean when he says IBS is the root of no problems, and that he is the only one on-to-it.I hope I am not wrong when I ask the question: what the hell are you doing on the board then, with the rest of us morons?

· Registered
644 Posts
I probably shouldn't ask, but what does Scotty mean when he says IBS is the root of no problems, and that he is the only one on-to-it.I hope I am not wrong when I ask the question: what the hell are you doing on the board then, with the rest of us morons?

· Registered
644 Posts
Scotty,Please...call me Lisa. I am now all ears to hear how you can solve my gas problem. I am not hanging on to the label of IBS for dear life - if you can tell me how to get rid of the causes inderlying this terrible gas, I would love to hear it.Lisa

· Registered
644 Posts
Scotty,Please...call me Lisa. I am now all ears to hear how you can solve my gas problem. I am not hanging on to the label of IBS for dear life - if you can tell me how to get rid of the causes inderlying this terrible gas, I would love to hear it.Lisa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.