Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,800 Posts
Big Mike, I think posting to a BB is a bit like going to a buffet. You can choose which answers to your post you want to listen to. Some posts are asking just for support, not information. Others are genuinely seeking information, not just an agreeable post. I try to differentiate between the two as I don't want to add to someone's stress by trying to help them when they really just want support or to support them when they really want factual info.

· Registered
1,800 Posts
Big Mike, I think posting to a BB is a bit like going to a buffet. You can choose which answers to your post you want to listen to. Some posts are asking just for support, not information. Others are genuinely seeking information, not just an agreeable post. I try to differentiate between the two as I don't want to add to someone's stress by trying to help them when they really just want support or to support them when they really want factual info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.