Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
919 Posts
LisaLI was just being silly with Mike. He has a sense of humour on this BB.
No disrespect to your levels of "on-to-it'ness".Although I do see some dodgy thinking from some who speak a little too strongly.Mostly I just ignore it.Occasionally I get an overwhelming need to speak out.Furthermore, I do know that I have stumbled across two systems that are amazing, fundamental and revolutionary. Sadly I didn't create them.
In theory they sound intriguing but more so in practice as they are curing a lot of people. Such people were told they have "IBS". They then managed symptoms NOT THE CAUSES with coventional or the majority of alt medicine. After going to these other two avenues they were cured of the problems that were put under the label of IBS.My point is that one could say "maybe they didn't have IBS". But everyone who was ever told they have IBS has subsequently been able to identify a specific cause or causes which explain away the need for such a label.I have not seen someone labelled with IBS who has come away from these two areas still needing to retain an IBS label (as well as symptoms).I therefore think IBS is the root of no peoples problems. Unless we all agree that IBS is just a meta-label and all agree that IBS does not deny specific varying causes that can be tested for and eliminated so that subsequently one doesn't fit into the meta label.Lastly, LisaL I stick around this BB because I believe IBS is just a label and I am in a position, more than others, to know where the answers to people's specific causes lie.I would hate to think that this BB would be left to the sole domain of people like Flux.This BB is not a place for Medical text readers to solely dispense ideas. It is a forum to share ideas and possible solutions on what has worked for people (as well as comfort and a forum to relate).LisaL: That is how I justify living the life I do and hell yeah do I feel vindicated (especially seeing what I see outside of cyberworld!).ScottySwotty

· Registered
919 Posts
LisaLI was just being silly with Mike. He has a sense of humour on this BB.
No disrespect to your levels of "on-to-it'ness".Although I do see some dodgy thinking from some who speak a little too strongly.Mostly I just ignore it.Occasionally I get an overwhelming need to speak out.Furthermore, I do know that I have stumbled across two systems that are amazing, fundamental and revolutionary. Sadly I didn't create them.
In theory they sound intriguing but more so in practice as they are curing a lot of people. Such people were told they have "IBS". They then managed symptoms NOT THE CAUSES with coventional or the majority of alt medicine. After going to these other two avenues they were cured of the problems that were put under the label of IBS.My point is that one could say "maybe they didn't have IBS". But everyone who was ever told they have IBS has subsequently been able to identify a specific cause or causes which explain away the need for such a label.I have not seen someone labelled with IBS who has come away from these two areas still needing to retain an IBS label (as well as symptoms).I therefore think IBS is the root of no peoples problems. Unless we all agree that IBS is just a meta-label and all agree that IBS does not deny specific varying causes that can be tested for and eliminated so that subsequently one doesn't fit into the meta label.Lastly, LisaL I stick around this BB because I believe IBS is just a label and I am in a position, more than others, to know where the answers to people's specific causes lie.I would hate to think that this BB would be left to the sole domain of people like Flux.This BB is not a place for Medical text readers to solely dispense ideas. It is a forum to share ideas and possible solutions on what has worked for people (as well as comfort and a forum to relate).LisaL: That is how I justify living the life I do and hell yeah do I feel vindicated (especially seeing what I see outside of cyberworld!).ScottySwotty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.