Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,991 Posts
I think I know what you mean, Big Mike. Sometimes I come to this side and see posts about how someone's big toe is hurting due to their IBS. (I'm exaggerating, but I don't want to embarrass anyone by using specific posts) I'm not a doctor or an expert, but I do sometimes shake my head.
I do agree with the others though. So many times I have been helped by knowing someone out there went through the same thing. When you see adults devastated b/t they defecated all over themselves, they need to know they are not the only one. I am not an expert to know all the answers, but I can offer someone comfort or advice if I have dealt with it myself. They can take it or leave it, but if it helps someone, that makes me feel good. I think I agree in part with you...but just not all the time.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
I think I know what you mean, Big Mike. Sometimes I come to this side and see posts about how someone's big toe is hurting due to their IBS. (I'm exaggerating, but I don't want to embarrass anyone by using specific posts) I'm not a doctor or an expert, but I do sometimes shake my head.
I do agree with the others though. So many times I have been helped by knowing someone out there went through the same thing. When you see adults devastated b/t they defecated all over themselves, they need to know they are not the only one. I am not an expert to know all the answers, but I can offer someone comfort or advice if I have dealt with it myself. They can take it or leave it, but if it helps someone, that makes me feel good. I think I agree in part with you...but just not all the time.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Just a thought here before anything big erupts...can everyone be a wee bit nicer and more tolerant of other's views. (whether you agree with them or not) There really is no need to call people any names or "shout" at them.
Remember this is the internet and so often we mistake someone's meaning on something or take something the wrong way since all we see is type.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Just a thought here before anything big erupts...can everyone be a wee bit nicer and more tolerant of other's views. (whether you agree with them or not) There really is no need to call people any names or "shout" at them.
Remember this is the internet and so often we mistake someone's meaning on something or take something the wrong way since all we see is type.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.