Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Hey how did it go? I have exams in two weeks and I AM PETRIFIED. Today we were brifed and told it is not likely we will be allowed to the toilet during exams. My problem is that even if i take medication, my heart pounds so hard, that I start to feel faint. I am really scared cos, even if I take stuff I still get terribly nervous. I dont know what I am going to do. Glad you're feeling better. Which exam was it?

· Registered
44 Posts
Lol thanks for the sentiment Britchik, curently I have somethng in the works, that might give me special consideration. As for the tummy stuff...most people will either have "nervous tummy" themselves, or theyll be too lost in their own worlds to notice where its coming from lol. good luck all!

· Registered
44 Posts
Well, had my first exam today. Im allowed to take meds during the exam, Im allowed to elave if I have to, and I sit near the door, and away from everyone else. I was in perfect health today (although the exam was quite hard). Peppermint oil seems to help a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.