Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Doctor tells me I have IBS and I've tried some peppermint capsules and Mebeverine with no positive results.Decided to take my own action to eliminate possible causes of my problem in the form of an elimination diet.My plan is to eat just chicken and water to see if my stomach starts leaving me alone.How long do I have to do this to be sure?I currently take an over the counter one-a-day multi-vitamin/mineral pill which 100%s most RDAs, can I continue to take these or could they contain something which triggers symptoms?Should I expect any other results from such a dramatic diet shift? If so can I do anything to minimise this?Any general tips which could be of use to me?Apologies for the briefness of my post, I wanted to get everything down as quickly and clearly as I could, I will greatly appreciate any help as I'm a little nervous about this but I have to do something I will not just live with this. It's forced my life to go on hold for too long.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.