Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alfie, have you been tested for celiac disease? If you are sensitive to wheat, a celiac test will show it or rule it out. Your doctor can run the test and see. I was tested, but I can handle wheat. I find that plain noodles (no yolks for those people who cant handle them in their noodles)cooked in water or broth help add some easy fiber without a lot of cramps. You could also try some cooked rice noodles (easy soluble fiber that breaks down quickly). I love chicken myself, but sometimes too much protein makes my insides work too hard to break it down and move it through. I also find that hot mint tea works better than any capsules, and helps relax the muscles. Stay away from caffinated beverages, they really get the insides overworked. I find I have to really check precooked chicken (like rotisserie, which I absolutely love) for any ingredients I cant handle, like lots of spices or preservatives. Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.