Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Both. I get sucked into the i feel like ###### but every tuesday i work out.It is so important to me that i do at leats one work out per week.It gets things moving and can help break a bad patch.Its good help against gas.There are many times that my IBS makes me feel like not doing my tuesday work out of 1-2 hrs.After I have done it I feel better and even if i dont have a bm I always pass gas.I often worry that if i didnt excersise that things could go downhill even more.Dont let it beat you. Even if you feel bad keep doing something at least once a week.Timetable your work out. Wether it be a sport or gym or jog or whatever. Same day(days) every week no excuses.Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I find that it does. No matter how awful I'm feeling, I force myself to go out and go ride my horse, since I have the responsibility to him.. usually I feel better afterwards. It also takes my mind off the pain for a while and so that helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.