Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I need major help! First off I have IBS-D for 17 years now, due to gallbladder removal when I was 16! Ok here it goes, I work with several ladies on a productions line. This one particular lady seems to think that she can catch IBS since I have alot of Nausea with my IBS. When I start cramping I will get chills down my arms and legs...warning me that I need to get to the restroom. Well I will either throw up or have a "D" episode! Also, I have warned the ladies that smells (certain scents) tend to trigger my IBS. Lysol being a major trigger for me.....yet even after the warning she still sprays the Lysol after I get sick/go to the bathroom.Please help me explain this to the ladies. Does anyone else out there have the Nausea problem or the Scent trigger? I will be saving this post and any answers to show her at work, so ......Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hi Susan and welcome,At the very top of this forum you will see a brochure that you can download. It explains what IBS is to those that do not have it. Print it and take it to work. I hope it helps.Let us know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I did that befor eI posted.I guess I was hoping for some more PERSONAl experiences to share or I dont know...LOL!I often think these folks think that I am playing nad that I am not sick. Well anyone who goes to the restroom while I am in there sure can vouch for me...LOL! Sorry bad sence of humor as it has been an awful long day!Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts