Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here the deal.The pressure in my sigmoid is always there.Mostly gas.In fact my whole colon is swelled from gas.However,i also have disconfort in the pubis which i think it's the small bowel.Anyone ever felt like this?Anyone who've got the pill camera?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What about an MRI?No radiation,that sound great.I'm gonna use your term,i'm done with this ####.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DistentioN

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah,i'm a good candidate for Neomycin but i don't want the symptoms to reoccur after the course.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I think the pressure in part of the colon counts as "pain or discomfort". the part of the colon that is the source of the pain/discomfort does NOT in any way rule IBS in or out. It is anywhere along the whole length of the colon including the sigmoid portion of it.Could it also be because you can't relax your sphincter so stuff is not being released when it should be, causing you to feel backed up and overly full?Usually the end of the small intestine causes pain on the right side more than very low in the middle (based on people with crohn's who do have pain originating from the last part of the small intestine)K.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi.Well,it seems that i have 2 problematics areaS.Sigmoid and small intestine in the pubis(perhaps near the ileocecal valve).I HAVE TALK TO A DOCTOR WHO DOES BOTOX INJECTION IN THE PUBORECTALIS AND HE CAN'T ASSUME 100% THAT I COULD BENEFIT FROM IT.HE SAID THAT 50-70% OF NON-RELAXING PUBO SUFFERERS RESPOND TO THE TREATMENT.HE ALSO SAID THAT HE IS WORKING ON A CREAM WITH MUSCLE RELAXANT PROPERTY TO APPLY ON THE ANAL SPINCTER.MAYBE I SHOULD USE BOTOX INJECTION AND SEE HOW MY SIGMOID BACK UP RESPOND.Today my i have sigmoid pain and i'm little bit scared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.