Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm at work right now and I can't concentrate on anything because the pain is sooo bad. I have a lot of bloating and pain, I just went to the washroom to try to releive some pressure but just a little air came out, I wish I had some bentyl with me right now!! I'd roal on the floor but I'd look kind of weird. Usually lying on my stomach is great for releiving pressure. I had a bm this morning and the pain started soon after and got gradually worse. A co-worker walked by and I had my legs up on a box under my desk and asked if I'd like a couch (he probably thinks I'm lazy). I was trying to get my tummy in a way that would hurt less, but try to explain that to him. I'm sure i'm in pain because I took some robaxacet on the week-end. I'll never make that mistake again. It hurts so much that I feel dizzy, hope I won't pass out.

·
Registered
462 Posts
jojo...you poor sweetie! Just try and hang in there, I hope it is time to go home soon. I know how much it hurts...And now a lecture! Carry your pills with younext time!
Realy hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
462 Posts
jojo...you poor sweetie! Just try and hang in there, I hope it is time to go home soon. I know how much it hurts...And now a lecture! Carry your pills with younext time!
Realy hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I am at work and just had to run to the car and get my bentyl.....When we feel good sometimes its hard to think about putting our medicine in our pocketbooks....I know what it feels like try to remember it will pass soon...Try to keep reading some stuff here so that might help get your mind off of it and remember you are not alone....Hugs I picked the red smiley face because that is how mine looks when I get sick "Blood Red"Donna------------------"If you always do what you have always did, You'll always get what you always got "

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I am at work and just had to run to the car and get my bentyl.....When we feel good sometimes its hard to think about putting our medicine in our pocketbooks....I know what it feels like try to remember it will pass soon...Try to keep reading some stuff here so that might help get your mind off of it and remember you are not alone....Hugs I picked the red smiley face because that is how mine looks when I get sick "Blood Red"Donna------------------"If you always do what you have always did, You'll always get what you always got "

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.