Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m damn tired of being stuck running to the bathroom every 20 minutes, being too fatigued to do what I enjoy, and being in so much pain among an endless list of other things we go through. I’ve lived with this disease for over a decade (Since I was 8, I’m 21 now) and I’ve tried what feels like every treatment available. I can’t eat even the simplest foods without shitting liquid a half an hour later. I’m tired of prepping for scopes and surgeries and MRIs, I just want to feel like a normal college student. Can anyone emphasize?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I’m sorry you are dealing with this. I have different symptoms but I can relate completely. I’m a college student with a part-time job trying to maintain my relationship and my social life but I’m often throwing up and in excruciating pain and I get so constipated I don’t poop for weeks. It’s doubly hard living with a bowel disease because it is embarrassing to tell people why you are so sick. I find the thing that helps me is having a few supportive relationships to keep me going, maybe you have someone like that in your life? This is a good place to vent if you need to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts