Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been getting a real great deal of fatigue over a few months now i have had the sleep study test done it didnt find nothing there are times i can come home from work and sleep the hole night threw with out eating dinner and wake the next day somtimes sleeping over 12 hours and somtimes falling asleep at the wheel coming home from work so some times i have to get coffee to drive home is this on of the problems thta comes with ibs i keep asking my gi about celiacs but he say nope i was tested twice for it but i have read that biopys for celiacs isnt the best test for celiacs so iam thinking since i have the fatigue so bad this might be celiacs not ibs

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you have celiac like me, the only way to find out is to try the diet for 2 weeks and see if you feel better. If you do, then you either have celiac or an allergy to wheat, gluten or some other component of the illness. As for fatigue, like I posted before, according to the research from IFFGD, you may suffer from chronic fatigue as well as IBS like I do. I actually have IBS, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia symptoms. By reading the research you will find that all these syndromes walk hand in hand because of being caused by the same brain chemical imbalance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.