Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Hi Kaust,I can totally identify with your situation, I am 28 years old and I could have written your post about the fatigue and long sleeping hours.My advice would be to mention this to your doctor - so he/she can check out why your feeling so tired.Eric and Linr have posted some very valuable information here.Have you noticed any other symptoms apart from the fatigue, such as feeling depressed, or not sleeping well at night?Clair

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Hi Kaust,I can totally identify with your situation, I am 28 years old and I could have written your post about the fatigue and long sleeping hours.My advice would be to mention this to your doctor - so he/she can check out why your feeling so tired.Eric and Linr have posted some very valuable information here.Have you noticed any other symptoms apart from the fatigue, such as feeling depressed, or not sleeping well at night?Clair

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.