Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had really bad smelling oily stuff coming through my anus, spreading onto my underwear recently and also onto my bed sheets.
Its really embarrassing and it's come to the point now where i'm actually quite angry about it all
Can anyone else relate to this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I can relate. I also hear voices in my head and I was going insane before I first started noticing the smell. I noticed the leakage before I noticed the leaky gas. I initially suspected I kept stepping on dog poop or something. Then I suspected somebody was smearing poop on my clothing. I eventually realised the source of the smell was from my anus. I thought it was probably a one-off incident. Maybe I wasn't wiping properly at the toilet. Then I started noticing it, even after showering. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I'm so glad I found this forum because I discovered there were many other people with similar experiences. Sometimes I check my underwear and there's no mark but it still smells. Sometimes I wipe and there's no mark on the toilet paper but it still smells. It is embarrassing so it's been a humbling experience. I don't go out much now unless it's for something important (eg. doctor visits, get medications, food, etc). If I do decide to go for some exercise, I wait until night when there's less people around. I believe this is the right thing to do because a person of sound mind with diarrhoea or gastro symptoms wouldn't go out in public too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts