Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty sure I have IBS d and wondered if, besides all the regular symptoms, does anyone feel very hot all the time, sometimes nauseated and a low fever and not very hungry? Thanks for giving me any of your own experiences with IBS d and your symptoms.Dawn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear All,I just wanted to thank everyone who is sending me posts. You are giving me a lot of info and good support! ThanxDawn------------------

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dear All,I just wanted to thank everyone who is sending me posts. You are giving me a lot of info and good support! ThanxDawn------------------

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
When the BIG D is coming on I get very hot and a cold sweat and my face turns red....But sometimes a day before it happens I have noticed that I am colder then normal....------------------"If you always do what you have always did, You'll always get what you always got "

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
When the BIG D is coming on I get very hot and a cold sweat and my face turns red....But sometimes a day before it happens I have noticed that I am colder then normal....------------------"If you always do what you have always did, You'll always get what you always got "

·
Registered
169 Posts
I get hot right before and during. One day at work I was in the b-room during an attack and just took my blouse off - who knew, who cared? I was burning up. Otherwise I'm normal temp. (whatever that is)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I get hot right before and during. One day at work I was in the b-room during an attack and just took my blouse off - who knew, who cared? I was burning up. Otherwise I'm normal temp. (whatever that is)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.