Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe my mom is right in saying that I damaged my system through my changes in eating habits and dieting...but I don't think that what I was doing was drastic enough for me to be going through this. The unbearable gas that I had while on vacation in Mexico returned and I am trying to figure out why...what did I do differently? what did I eat....I had an instant soup wednesday night, but does it take that long to take effect? (I also noticed afterward that it had lactose in it--could that be it?)...then because I was really constipated I took citrucel thursday night. This is awful...I just hope I'm better by Monday because I'm having three exams this week....God help me!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I honestly don't believe changing in eating habits can destroy your system....all they may do is bring out an already existing problem.I am sorry to hear about your gas probs, I have frequent bloating too. Do you have any remedy to bring down the distended stomach? I get so big I don't know what to wear. I look 6 months preg sometimes...plus the pain. Any tips?------------------BloatedLady

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.