Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night to celebrate my husband passing the bar exam, we went out to eat dinner. I took my Bentyl before I ate. I was really tempted and ate 1 and a half of mozzarella stick and a half of potato skin. I was okay last night, but feel awful today. I don't have D, but my stomach feels yucky! I hate that I can't eat those yummy foods anymore!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I totally understand! Cooking and entertaining were a passion before all this got so very bad this year. Chefs actually requested my recipes. It is hard to accept something I enjoyed so much can hurt me so bad now. Some people eat to live, I truly lived to eat. Before, I enjoyed the best restraunts and fine wines. Tonight, I toasted my home-made white bread for excitement!

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
LOL I just had this pathetic little picture in my head of us gals sitting by a camp fire with fingerless gloves holding homemade white bread on the end of a stick and toasting it over the open fire.The IBS version of marshmallows.Kamie

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Julee,I hope you feel better.By the way.. send a big CONGRATULATIONS to your hubby for me. That's GREAT news !!!!!(((((HUGS)))))Jeanne

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm feeling bad today too! I think it's the combination of the bad food and all of the excitement and stress of moving! We just found out that our house is ready and we will be closing tomorrow morning! Now we lots of packing to do. I feel like I'm going a million miles a minute.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.