Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been eating/drinking milk cheese and chocolate... and it's been Gettin ok. MY C seems to be stabilizing if i keep drinking "metamucil" (which helps me out alot)... Uhm, One thing that still kind of bothers/worries me. I feel some kind of "preasure" or soreness in my abdominal area... like to the sides mostly. It doesnt HURT but i can feel it there. Does anyone else feel this? or used to feel this? and Is it normal?

·
Registered
557 Posts
its hard to say because when im not in pain at the time its hard to remember what sort of pain it is but i definatly recognise what you say by it doesnt exactle hurt you just notice it, i find its the same for me at times, theres something there that hasnt reached the owww painnn stage but its niggling about if that makes sense. and as IBS is a very individual thing id say overall yes i can relate to what you are saying and assume it to be IBS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.