Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,Since I have been visiting this site and started reading everyday and trying some things I must say everything is going so much better! I can't even remember the last time I had an attack so badly that I wish someone would knock me out than going through the pain. All I did was watching very very carefully what I can and can't have with foods. People mentioned it here more often, but just wanted to mention it again as it helped me so much! I can't have unions, garlic, milk, spicy food and anything fried. If I don't eat this and watch everything carefully (cause sometimes things have a little garlic or union or just too much fat in it) than I don't have bad attacks anymore. Sometimes I still have D and a tummy ache but that's usually after I have been eating something that has too much fat in it while I didn't know, or tiny parts of for example unions mixed though it without me noticing. I hope that it will keep on getting less and less so maybe oneday it will be gone, eventhough I have to avoid so many things. Well I hope you all figure out soon as well what makes you feel better!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well if you leave out some products and find some new yummie products you can have it's ok to live like this. And maybe in some years we can have foods again that we can't have now because your mind doesn't connect them with feeling bad (learned that from I believe Kmottus). Ofcourse it sucks you can't have a lot of things, but if this is what it takes to worry less about getting a big D attack in public places or when there's no bathroom or you can't leave, than that's what I have to do.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well if you leave out some products and find some new yummie products you can have it's ok to live like this. And maybe in some years we can have foods again that we can't have now because your mind doesn't connect them with feeling bad (learned that from I believe Kmottus). Ofcourse it sucks you can't have a lot of things, but if this is what it takes to worry less about getting a big D attack in public places or when there's no bathroom or you can't leave, than that's what I have to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.