Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
CarrieA, where do you buy the keeper? Do you need a perscription from your doctor, or can you get it in the drugstore? (I am in Alberta too).Can you have sex with it in? Is it the same kind of thing as the instead cup?I switch between OB tampons, pads and the instead cup depending on what my daily activities are looking like. For work I use the instead cup, or tampons, but if I'm just at home I use pads. I've never really thought about the possibility of my cramps being worse from tampons, though I suppose it is possible.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.