Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read that Fennel Tea is good for bloating.I also read that anti-spasmatics are bad for bloating, and Fennel Tea acts like an anti-spastmatic.Does this mean Fennel Tea is bad for bloating; and would you recommend Fennel Tea or Peppermint tea for bloating and constipation?Also, would beano hurt? Thanks.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
vol someone on here, cant recall who mentioned fennel tea quite some time back.I myself have not tried it, you could try looking it up i.e go to any search engine and type in ibs and bloating, it may mention fennel tea or other remedies that may try and combat your bloating..

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Dunno about Beano they don't sell it here but from what I know it's just a digestive enzyme. It can help some but it's not a guarantee you won't bloat. Yes, fennel tea is supposed to be good (don't I recall you posting on Heather's boards that you tried it and it did nothing?) but it does absolutely jack for my bloating. It's cheap and worth a try but you'd probably need to be drinking numerous cups a day to get it to do much. Just my opinion on it but.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts