Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi = I've been with this board for about 7 years. Turns out I have serious leg artheriosclerosis. From years of smoking (argggg!.. put that cig DOWN!), I've been off cigs (butt(joke here) one puff a night) for 6 days. Going nuts.. no patch or anything in prep for whatever procedure I need. My stomach is shutting down, actually.. I can't eat or if I do, I just growl and fart. I'm terrified. Have any of you had angioplasties, or bypass in the abdominal area and if so, what should I expect? How will I function.. what can I do about my IBS problems? Does anyone think that it could be related? Calcium build up? Too much straining on the john for 6 years?Any help, or experience input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Libbys/

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Libbys, I saw that you had no answers to your questions and thought I should tell you that you are not alone,even though I cant give you any help or advice. I do extend my best wishes and good luck in any and all the treatments that you are facing. Keep asking questions and sooner or later some one on this board will help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.