Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Bogota Colombia, I suffered IBS since I was 20 years old, at 35 by accident i started to eat Fiber one a few spoons at a time and notice that help me with the diarrhea, now I am 44 I eat 1 1/2 Cups of fiber one, each morning no more diarrhea no more running to the bathroom, no more cramps the symptoms were gone 10 years ago, if I miss one day without taking fiber One the symptoms reappear ( that is the bad part, but is a non expensive natural solution) I am also Lactose intolerant, no cheese no milk , I take Soy Milk no spicy food, no caffeine no citrus(orange lemon etc) if this testimony helps anyone I will be happy, because God let me find out this to cure me so I want to pass it over. you can contact me by mail: I do not work for Nestle the makers of this cereal. By the way Las year by December Nestle run out of Fiber One in Bogota they import it from Chile, so I switch to All Brand Kellogg, the results were never as good as Fiber one i started to have cramps and diarrhea again not as bad as without but the symptoms return. Once I got Fiber one again the symptoms were gone. I analised the ingredients on both boxes and found that the difference betwen Fiberone and AllBrand is that FiberOne has Corn Bran, maybe that is the key ingredient that makes Fiberone work better. I am trying to find Corn Bran but here in this country is very difficult but in the states there sould be tons of it at least in Iowa.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Miguel, I think I have IBS and am going to try your suggestion to have a few teaspoons of Fiber One during the day.I've also seen that others have been helped by taking one Caltrate tablet before each meal.Thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.