Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have suffered almost my entire life with digestive issues, acidity, indigestion and some constipation. Four years ago I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia after dealing with unexplained joint pain and burning throughout my body. I have been able to manage the pain and indigestion basically without medications. However since September, my fibro pain and indigestion has been out of control and I feel my doctor is sympathetic to my situation but really doesn't know how to help me. We decided to go wheat free and eliminating sugars which will be hard since we are into the Christmas season. I am getting desperate and becoming more depressed because I'm in such pain. Has anyone benefitted from a wheat/sugar free diet. I just want to know that I'm going in the right path. I live in Central Illinois and if anyone knows of a good doctor who specializes in fibromyalgia please let me know. Thank you, JoGlow

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.