Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hello Grandma2001..welcome to the board. We do hope you join in with us. I have found help, hope, and friends on this board. By the way, I am going to a grandma2003
in August for the first time..God willing! The news was given to me in a Christmas package containing one baby bib that said "thank heaven for babies" and one pair of baby booties. You should see the look on my face in the picture my son took when I finally figured out why I had received such a gift

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Cool Rowe! And ditto to everything you said.Welcome Grandma, I like it here, I fit in with all the other sickies

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations Rowe!!!! i was a grandma for the first time in august of 2001 and I love it! I had a grandson, sorta wanted a granddaughter but, god gave us a boy and we love him to pieces, his name is Zachary Jason. Well Im looking forward to talking to you all, thanks for all the welcome's. I have not been dignosed with this Fibro stuff, but was thinking that maybe I should ask the doc about it....I have a lot of the symtoms so it's wierd and on my mind a lot, and I'd like to know what and how people deal with it. Bye for now!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Thanks everyone..I am VERY excited about the baby. I have two sons, so a little girl would be nice
but, I just want a healthy baby either way. Grandma2001, if you have any questions regarding the fibro, everyone that has posted to your response has been valuable to me. Don't hesitate to reach out to us, especially Susan. :love:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Thanks unmoulded
...best Christmas present I've ever had!! I just hope it has my son's blue eyes. His eyes are as blue as the sky. Maybe I am dreaming but,
a blue eyed baby girl....just like her grandma, son, and late great- grandmother

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Thanks Fiesty! My only regret is the fact that my son's dad will not be able to see his grandchild. He passed away in 1999, and he so much wanted to have grandchildren. My son has expressed pain to me about it, but he is trying to be strong. My new husband loves my sons as his own. He is a home builder, and he is taking his spare time and building my son and his wife a house nearby. He has saved them at least $50,000. *hope I don't appear to be bragging* I'm just so blessed that God put him in my life to pick up where his dad had to leave. They in return love him,too. My hubby has two grown children and three grandchildren that I have a loving relationship with. I am one lucky gal! By the way, my beloved deceased grandmother had a little dog named Fiesty once. He is dead now, and I miss that little dog beyond words. He was tiny, but a true watch dog when it came to granny. Take care... :love:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.