Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Eveyone Thought I'd share that after 30 years of trying eveything you guys have tried (some many times) lol I finally found something that worksfor me Ihave had IBS "D'for as long as Ican remember. It is Chocolate Soy Milk, Regular Soy and Almond Yep it works There are different kinds but use Silk Soy Lite and regular Have done th ewhole Diagnostic route then went on Calcium, Questran, Fiber, Low Dose this and that and even several go rounds with Lotronex. Lotronex might hvae led me to a Blood Clot a iin m lungsnd a Hospital Stay in 2000 Gave up and suffered. Tried Allign It Worked s fairly well at times. Then I started using Silk Soy for my Latose Intolerance Worked fine with cereal so I bought the Chocolate and guess what Normal B/M'S Yes I do cramp up sill at times but it is working for me most of the times I drink about 5 ounces in he morning vey slowly and then eat some appesauce again very slowl. Gasto say to eat a bit at ime It works Maybe it is dumb but with my wacky system Iam very greatful. I still have some cycles of "d" but Iam greatful for some time off lol Thanks for reading Rose

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Thanks for letting us know Rose and hope your success continues!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.