Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ha ha, I can go to bathroom and pee without really waking up (it happens several times a night so I know the routine blindfold and can keep my eyes closed)!When I worked nightshifts I had the same problem of staying awake. Eat something with really hot ginger in it, or chew ginger root (good for IBS too). Or try Gingseng tablets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
shlep923, how did finals week go for you?I got through them okay. The beginning of the week was great, but then the coffee, chocolate and other no-no's were a part of my diet again. Needless to say I am still paying for my choices and it does not help that now I am at home my parents cook very unhealthy and they do not understand the severity of my stomach problems. BUT I got through finals...big accomplishment since it was so stressful. Not looking forward to the next ones - but that seems like forever away. I hate stress...I do not function well with it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
finals week was awful at the beginning, but got better by the end...I tried to drink coffee and I made myself sick for like 2 days, so I basically gave up that hope! Good luck with the food at home!

·
Registered
11 Posts
im coming up to a level modules not too bad only 5 in june i have 10 if i take no retakes n tht aint likely but i know the feeling with caffine i drink caffine free coke it gives me a sugar rush and is cold so i get back to work. i'm also a tea addict so i have a pack of decaf leaves and a pot the action of pouring ect helps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.