Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt I'm the only one, but even though I've only had IBS for a short time, I am finding it very hard to read my body. I can't remember what things were like before all this started. Sometimes I think I'm just overreacting to the symptoms, that afew months ago I would have just brushed it off as wind. It's abit depressing really

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
It seems fairly common for people who are generally feeling well to be more tolerant of their bodies little quirks than people who feel like poop do.Most people have occasional loose stools, occasional constipation, tend to fart on a regular basis, and have days when they just plain feel bad.Not everything you experience is a symptoms of IBS. Alot of it is a symptoms of being a human being with a body that works generally well but isn't completely reliable.K.------------------I have worked for the government and at universities doing scientific research primarily in the area of the environment and the impact of environmental factors on human health, I have never done any independant clinical testing for the pharmaceutical industry, nor have I ever worked for a drug company. I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial, natural, or any other product mentioned by me.My story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
It seems fairly common for people who are generally feeling well to be more tolerant of their bodies little quirks than people who feel like poop do.Most people have occasional loose stools, occasional constipation, tend to fart on a regular basis, and have days when they just plain feel bad.Not everything you experience is a symptoms of IBS. Alot of it is a symptoms of being a human being with a body that works generally well but isn't completely reliable.K.------------------I have worked for the government and at universities doing scientific research primarily in the area of the environment and the impact of environmental factors on human health, I have never done any independant clinical testing for the pharmaceutical industry, nor have I ever worked for a drug company. I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial, natural, or any other product mentioned by me.My story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I was just thinking about this yesterday! During daily long spell in the loo, I couldn't remember what it was like to just head to the bathroom, go and be done with it.*sigh* The good ol' days...Ty

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I was just thinking about this yesterday! During daily long spell in the loo, I couldn't remember what it was like to just head to the bathroom, go and be done with it.*sigh* The good ol' days...Ty

·
Registered
243 Posts
count me on too.It's rare the day I feel really healthy.Most of the days my IBS symptoms put me down, some days it's more light byt some I feel really awfull.I do even look at other people and envy them for being able to eat everything and feel good. It's a bad feeling but this really puts me downTEresa

·
Registered
243 Posts
count me on too.It's rare the day I feel really healthy.Most of the days my IBS symptoms put me down, some days it's more light byt some I feel really awfull.I do even look at other people and envy them for being able to eat everything and feel good. It's a bad feeling but this really puts me downTEresa

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been suffering from IBS for a long time with all the ugly symptons losing more than 10 KG in weight. Until I was hospitalised from under nourishment and I was put on drips. I ate anything I wanted and enjoyed the freedom !Then I discovered I was admistered with inter alia MAXOLON?As I went home I used MAXOLON for a week and I am still eating STRONG!!!!I do not know if it will help you but it is at least worth trying.Please let me know if it helped.miemse###webmail.co.zaGood Luck!------------------

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been suffering from IBS for a long time with all the ugly symptons losing more than 10 KG in weight. Until I was hospitalised from under nourishment and I was put on drips. I ate anything I wanted and enjoyed the freedom !Then I discovered I was admistered with inter alia MAXOLON?As I went home I used MAXOLON for a week and I am still eating STRONG!!!!I do not know if it will help you but it is at least worth trying.Please let me know if it helped.miemse###webmail.co.zaGood Luck!------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts