Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never suffered from consipation until last week. I had my gallbladder removed 10 years ago so it has been diarrhea never constipation. I went to the doctor since I did not have a bm in about 4 days and I also had abdominal pain. He said the xray said I was very constipated and to take fleet phos soda. I bought it and took it. I am not sure it is doing what it should. I took it 6 hours ago and I have went to the restroom 6 times, but it seems like it's just water and not a lot of stool. I was thinking I should have a ton of stool since it was 4 days. I'm confused.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were some small bits, not not a ton. Maybe it worked? I'm still having the pinching burning pain on the right side of my lower abdomen. Also a stabbing pain right to left of where your gallbladder is (no longer have one) so I guess that is my stomach. Does the pain take longer to go away than the constipation? I'm not sure if everything is fixed or not. I do know my stomach is sticking out about an inch less today. Not sure if that is the fluid loss or because the constipation had me swollen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts