Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
A higher fat content perhaps and trapped gas. It isn't really a symptom of IBS, just something that happens with what we eat sometimes.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
A higher fat content perhaps and trapped gas. It isn't really a symptom of IBS, just something that happens with what we eat sometimes.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts

·
Registered
10,398 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Sorry about the fat content my mistake.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Sorry about the fat content my mistake.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Genny,I don't know about 'chronic pancreatitis' but on me they usually signify I've eaten foods that produce excess gas. If I am 'talking' excessively thru my butt the night before, I'll usually have some floating poop in the morning. Buttered popcorn does it everytime.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Genny,I don't know about 'chronic pancreatitis' but on me they usually signify I've eaten foods that produce excess gas. If I am 'talking' excessively thru my butt the night before, I'll usually have some floating poop in the morning. Buttered popcorn does it everytime.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Eric, when I went to that yahoo link and saw that it had an "images" link. I nearly fell out of my seat laughing hysterically. Thankfully, the images are just diagrams of the digestive tract
-- Jared

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.