Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious how many of us on here live in Florida. Pipe up and let me know? Also, what part of the state? You don't need to be specific -- i.e. I live in Tampa, but I could say Tampa Bay, South/Central West Florida, etc. Whatever you're comfortable with. Thanks!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Trina! I see you're a new member -- Welcome! This board made a great difference in my life when I first got diagnosed. I know Lithia! My ex-partner and I used to go to Lithia Springs last summer to swim. Sorry to hear about your IBS diagnosis -- its better than alot of other stuff that could be going on down there, but still WHAT A PAIN, huh? Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Trina! I see you're a new member -- Welcome! This board made a great difference in my life when I first got diagnosed. I know Lithia! My ex-partner and I used to go to Lithia Springs last summer to swim. Sorry to hear about your IBS diagnosis -- its better than alot of other stuff that could be going on down there, but still WHAT A PAIN, huh? Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi, I live in Ruskin (on Tampa Bay), and work in Bradenton...Diagnosed with IBS 20+ years ago...still stuggling with it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi, I live in Ruskin (on Tampa Bay), and work in Bradenton...Diagnosed with IBS 20+ years ago...still stuggling with it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I lived in Tampa(Odessa) from 1993 to March 2004, but I had to move. My husband was a job in Jax area, so we moved. I still miss Tampa, my old house, and my old doctors. At least I'm still in Florida...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I lived in Tampa(Odessa) from 1993 to March 2004, but I had to move. My husband was a job in Jax area, so we moved. I still miss Tampa, my old house, and my old doctors. At least I'm still in Florida...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts