Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I suffer from rotten egg gas smell. At times it is less than others, but now it is really bad. I even tried not eating for a day and I still seem to have the problem. I have spent literally a fortune to cure/alleviate this and a long standing constipation problem.Is the rotten egg smell due to what I am eating or is it just "me"? What can I do to remedy it? Pepto at times helps, but right now it is not helping. Should I see my doctor? Is there anything that can be really done to help?I know I also have really bad breath. Is it all related?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Try to get a copy of the book "wind breaks" its in the book section. it has to do with the type of bacteria in your Colon. the type of bacteria in the Colon is influenced by what you eat. They (authors of above book )seem to be gas experts to me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
When I was growing up we went on vacation in Kentucky at Lake Cumberland ( Conley Bottom )..Around the lake is farm land and driving down the rode you could tell what type of farm by the smell of poop of the farm (ie)cows,chicken,pigs,sheep and one thing I noticed is that pig poo is very sharp, pungent...That is what my gas smells like very sharp,burns your eyes and this has only been since I got this disease ( 5 months ).. Is there anything I can do about this..Guys

·
Registered
10,398 Posts

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.