Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flux,I was just wondering if you have nothing better to do than watch this BB like a vulture and harrass innocent people that are obviously in pain and here for HELP??!! Not HELL!! I might get kicked off of this board for my opinion, but personally, I am SICK of reading your "advice" which is nothing but sarcastic, vicious and MEAN! I'll bet that others would agree! Give us a break--Find another hobby!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Donna,Bless you for speaking your mind. I have written the same thing as you, time and time again. Many others have questioned whether or not Flux even has IBS, as he has never once complained of symptoms.Let's just remind ourselves that 'what goes around, comes around'.Take care,Lisa

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Perhaps if he put this disclaimer on his posts (which is what I think he may be meaning, but doesn't say).Gas is a nebulous term that means many things to many people. To clarify what you mean, so I can better address your question please answer the following questions.I dunno that his purpose is to upset people. I think he is just blunter than most people are prepared to deal with.Bluntness does cut through a lot of things, but some people really do not like it.K.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hi Donna. GO GIRL!!! If FLUX can say mean things to people and get away with it, I don't see why you would be banned from this group. People have tried to kick him out of this message board but there are some people who like him. Some people have said he doesn't have IBS. I think he just likes to play doctor. I just egnore him. I don't read what he has to say about anything. Thanks for speaking up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.