Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flux,As I have read many of your responses on this forum, you provide a great deal of medical information, telling people what is right and wrong. What to do what not to do. Many of us here are wondering what are your credentials for playing doctor? We are all open to good debate on effective treatment and ineffective treatment for IBS. Most here as myself long sufferers of IBS can disseminate beteween BS and IBS. But others are new and listen in desperation for help. If you are going to pass out medical advice as you do you should openly identfy your background and if you have any vested interests.As I have stated in many posts already, with no response from you:FLUX: We are STILL waiting for you to tell us your area of expertise,who you work for and what are these secret sources of medical info that only you have access to?? I would hope that the moderators of this forum would support the need for an individual making so many medical recomendations to identify his/her background. In an attempt to protect participants from influences representing a conflict of interest or passing off medical advice when they are not a licensed practitioner.

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
flux is not like the rest of us. he suffers from some type of depressive-psychotic disturbance. this disorder prevents him from thinking rationally and his lonely, isolated existance is the source of his deep seated anger.he gets enjoyment by spreading falsehoods which always incite people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.