Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote from Flux:actually found neostigmine to work. These drugs, which would also be useful for slow-transit constipation, includemralax (and lots of water)tegaserod (Zelnorm)erythromycinneostigminecisapride (distribution highly controlled)mosapride (Japan)itopride (Japan)misoprostolcolchicinepantothenic acid(B5)
Care to elaborate?I would be surprise that a simple B5 would be so powerful.Where have you seen that?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also,do you think the Japanese are C-free?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also,do you think the Japanese are C-free?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update for you,Zelnorm is NOT helpful for most of us.Yours friends the pills makers claims many things but do not delivers.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an update for you,Zelnorm is NOT helpful for most of us.Yours friends the pills makers claims many things but do not delivers.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:,Zelnorm is NOT helpful for most of us
To my knowledge, Zelnorm is indeed helpful for those with constipation. I'm not sure how it is faring with those slow-transit /refractory constipation, but I suspect it's better than what people had before.Pantothenic acid is a treatment from years ago. I don't know why it was abandoned. It could be like Fedozotine, the drug that appeared good, but turned out in the end not to be.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:,Zelnorm is NOT helpful for most of us
To my knowledge, Zelnorm is indeed helpful for those with constipation. I'm not sure how it is faring with those slow-transit /refractory constipation, but I suspect it's better than what people had before.Pantothenic acid is a treatment from years ago. I don't know why it was abandoned. It could be like Fedozotine, the drug that appeared good, but turned out in the end not to be.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joan,does it work B5?At least it is inofensive.But we only rely on the Flux claims on that one.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joan,does it work B5?At least it is inofensive.But we only rely on the Flux claims on that one.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Joan,trapped gas should be interpretate as a form of constipation(motility disorders).I think that a altered motility will become a confortable house for the grow of the spore of bacterias on a stagnant stage.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joan,trapped gas should be interpretate as a form of constipation(motility disorders).I think that a altered motility will become a confortable house for the grow of the spore of bacterias on a stagnant stage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts