Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang - I recently flew from Washington DC's National Airport to Boston's Logan Airport. As I'm sure many of you can identify with I took enough medication in advance of this little trip to stun a horse. Unfortunately, nature, having a sense of humor, decided to fill my bladder the second I fastened my seatbelt. I had to wait the 30 minutes to get up and use the toilet. Has anyone else had trouble with the post 9/11 new air regulations flying into or out of Washington DC? I was lucky it wasn't my stomach - on a typical IBS day (I'm a raging "D") there would have been a very ugly incident.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I fly out of Dulles/Washington airport and havent had any problems having to wait that long..I come back a few weeks ago out of Atlanta airport to Dulles and it seemed ok..What airfare did you fly on ? I noticed more security at Atlanta Airport but Dulles seemed like it always is..There are probably just changes that I dont see for safety reasons..Thank God I didnt have to use the potty...I did last year when I went to Europe...Thats another story

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also just flew in and out of Dulles and they do not have that rule where you need to be seated when within 30 minutes of the airport. I heard that this is for D.C.'s National airport only since it is so close to the heart of the nation's capital.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.